Merry Christmas to All!

TentHunter

I wanted to wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas. I hope that each and every one of you have a truly blessed time with your families & friends!

manger.gif

SantaQ.jpg

Last edited:

KimG SOW

Merry Christmas!!

We just finished with our Groneman Family gathering here at the house. All cleaned up and now waiting for the girls to fall asleep so Santa can come. Can't wait for tomorrow so we can just hang out and relax.

Big Poppa

Administrator
I did some tri tip and chicken..nice and calm just the family. when you have 32 30 and 22 its hard to get them together. Tomorrow is non stop!

Hppay day to all!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Tent is on his way to winning one. One contest at a time! Im happy to do it too....Dib may have something to say about it...or cowgirl scooter jimsbbq txpga sparky......the list goes on

HoDeDo

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! A couple more games with the kiddos, and it is off to bed for all of us!

sparky

no kidding. we spend way to much money on the kids and their spouses too. glad its over but had a great time watching them open their presents. my wife was very happy to have them all here. we made a fattie, smoked sausage and fresh raison bread on the lil tex. wife made eggs benedict and sweet rolls she makes with mashed potatos. oh, damn there good. everyone made small pizzas for themselves on the grill for dinner. alot of fun.

Last edited:

sparky

my wife loves when the kids are all here which doesn't happen very often. when momma happy everyones happy. a great day had by all. when though a case of champagne. foggy today. need espresso. mucho....

Top Bottom