MAK 2 Star General ordered!

DolphinLvr

As the title said, I just finished up my order for the 2 Star General and accessories! :D

I have to throw this unbiased review of the customer service I encountered at Big Poppa Smokers! When you have a question, problem or just need help concerning their product or their site, They are on the spot with getting back to you! I dont think I have ever encounterd a retail store or an online store that provides the level of service that BPS does!

I had a question about the order i was about to place, so I sent BPS an email and it wasnt too long after sending that email that I recieved a phone call from BPS!

Sterling, It was a pleasure to talk to you my friend! I love the passion that you have for what you do! I am the same way in regards to the MAK Grill after doing all of the research that I did. If we could all be only as lucky to have that passion and enthusiasm (sp) for our day to day jobs. I can really see the passion you have for your cooking as I see it in your posts, your videos and now on the phone!

I look forward to being able to share my passion after I get the MAK Grill and to hopefully meet up with you someday down the road! Thank you for providing a place we can all hang out and share our passion as well as a site that we know we can get the best pricing on the products that you have available!

Thank You!

Jeff

ACW3

Congrats DolfinLvr on the new MAK. You'll love it, too. Your wife will also love your choice.

Art

Top Bottom