Kool Aid Dills

nepas

I know this post has nothing to do with smoking but its kinda Kool :D

Large kosher dills. Cherry Kool aid and a holding container is all you need.

I'm only going to do 4 at this time. If they are a hit with family/friends i will do more. You can use any flavor of kool aid. If everyone likes them i will use the glass gallon to make more.
DSC01171.jpg

DSC01172.jpg

Cover and fridge for a week so the dill's pick up the kool aid.
DSC01173.jpg

CarterQ

nepas, no one will ever accuse you of being a predictable cook, how did come up with this? Will the pickles pick up the color of the kool aid? Definitely curious as to how this comes out. Thanks for mixing it up.

Last edited:

ACW3

No one can ever accuse Nepas of being boring. When I see his name attached to a post, that is where I go first. Always interesting reading and worthy of trying.

For example, smoked chocolates (and peeps). We are finally going to try the smoked chocolate I smoked several weeks ago today. We got too busy the last two days and completely forgot about trying the chocolate. I'll let you know. The owner of a chocolate shop (the Chocolate Fetish) in Asheville is waiting for me taste the chocolate and let him know how well the smoke works with chocolate. He smokes nine different kinds of salt, but not chocolate, yet.

Art

sparky

i love grape kool-aid. purple pickles. i am the "purple pickle people eater". say fast 5 times.

Last edited:

nepas

i am the "purple pickle people eater
i am the "purple pickle people eater
i am the "people eater pickle purple
am i the "purple people eater pickle
pickle the purple i am people eater

Top Bottom