Little Xmas Mornin Wagyu Tenderloin and Waffles!

Big Poppa

Administrator
My good Friend Tia Strube sent me this for Christmas..A beautiful Strube Rance Wagyu Tenderloin....a good thing to do with a tenderloin is cut it into two pieces.....and put the skinny piece on about 15 minutes later than the bigger piece and then they both come out the same internal temp
IMG_2697.jpg

IMG_2698.jpg

IMG_2699.jpg

scooter

Killer morning plate up!!

Most viewers are lurkers who appreciate what is posted but simply don't verbalize it.

ranger1090

" I sorta Stopped Posting Pics"

I read that and I was kind of bummed so I stopped what I was doing and registered for the forum so I could post. Not something I usually do, I just like to read but after I saw BPS comment on not posting pics due to no comments ---- well here is mine.

I am new to the pellet smoker idea. I have been wanting a smoker for awhile and decided to pull the trigger and go down the local big store and get me a texas treager. I don't spend money without knowing what I am getting so I started reading these forums and I have been reading ALOT no really........ALOT of what you have posted (BPS) and I am extremely grateful EXCEPT the fact that now I will be spending 2499.00 on a MAK 2 General instead of what I thought I would be spending 799.00................. :cool:

One of the worries I have had was getting good recipes so that I start off with some great food. I don't want to get the look from my beautiful wife that says you just spent how much and you could have done this on your old grill!!!!!

Please keep posting these wonderful pics so that us noobies can have a place to start and get some wonderful looking meat/steaks/food like you just posted

Thanks again for all the great information you have shared!!!

Top Bottom