Brisket Point Stew

MossyMO

My wife and I teamed up on this one as she made the brisket point stew after I had made the brisket. The brisket point stew was absolutely excellent flavor and I can really see us making this again!

-----

-----

-----

Thanks for looking!

sptucker

My wife and I teamed up on this one as she made the brisket point stew after I had made the brisket. The brisket point stew was absolutely excellent flavor and I can really see us making this again!

Thanks for looking!

What a great idea. I've got to try this.

Your green egg brisket looks amazing, and that stew looks hearty and delicious!

Tatonka3A2

Excellent idea! How did ya put the stew together? Care to share?

Here is the Brisket Stew Recipe

Point was cut up and seasoned with Tatonka Dust put into a foil pan with some beef broth and covered and back to the grill to render down and get tender. Once tender I removed them from the grill and into the fridge as I knew I wanted to try something different with these.

In a 6qt dutch oven I added 2 cups water and a seasoning pack I had in the pantry for Beef Stew. Brought that to a boil on the stove to get the packet mix all incorporated. Added to the pot – diced potatoes, onions, celery and carrots and let those simmer for an hour on the BGE. Next added the brisket along with all the juices in the pan. Let simmer for another 2 hours or so to bring everything together. Was fantastic!!!

Top Bottom