Administrator
The Prime Rib Done..This was cooked at 250 and I let the smoke create the bark
P1000991.jpg

Carving for Temp
P1000992.jpg

close up
P1000993.jpg

Big Poppa's Heart Attack Scalloped Potatos
MAK Smoked Bacon, Onion, Red Bell Pepper, Heavy Cream, Point Reyes Blue Cheese Reggiano Parmesean, Fontina, and some mystery cheese Colin handed me
P1000959.jpg

P1000960.jpg

Getting the Caviar ready for the MAK Two Star Smoke
P1000988.jpg

LObster in lemon Black Truffle Butter with Smoked Caviar
P1000990.jpg

Scooter's Chocobanana's! Thanks Scooter they were a hit. I used semi Sweet Scharfenberger Chocolate
P1000984.jpg

Plated desert with these crazy updated bakery Hostess Cupcakes...they werent Hostess! Some trendy tahitian vanilla ice cream
P1010002-3.jpg

We started at noon and ate at 7:30 I was stuffed and dead tired but really happy!
This is a record for pics Thanks to Colin for being a great guy and wonderful chef
Thyanks to Jimbo for sending me the Maine Lobster!

jimbo

OMG!! How does it get any better than this. That prime rib looks beyond perfect. Not to mention the lobster, potatoes, desert, etc. I'm hungry just lookin' at the pics & it's only 6:30am. OK, gonna have to do another prime rib now.

Red

WOW Big Poppa that looks absolutely amazing... You can make that spread at a competition any time you want! I am missing the competitions big time. I am glad we had the christmas party and the upcoming CLB party to get my group bbqing fix taken care of...

Rip

Wow! I already live on this forum...If I could just figure out a way to eat here too I'd have it made. Adding more things to my list of must tries.
Rip

HoDeDo

Everything looked wonderful BP. Prime rib looks like it was cooked perfectly. Looks like Lil' Red does more than just turn out great brisket!!
Quite the meal. Looks like good food and fellowship for all.

Big Poppa

Administrator
yeah the rib looks a little over done in the whole shot where Im slicing it bvut it was just right and you can see it in the first pic of the original thread

CarterQ

Man o man that's the definition of a nice spread, everything looked amazing! Looks like you had a blast and your friend definitely got introduced to smoking on a grand scale. Thanks for sharing.

TentHunter

OK, You guys are killing me with these rib roasts. Absolutely inspiring! I am making plans to go buy one Friday, (since I'm off work) to smoke for the weekend.

Top Bottom