Hello all

Savannahsmoker

I go back years smoking in smoking houses and stick burners. I have been smoking on a pellet smoker for over three years. Hoping to enjoy some pellet smokers posts and learn.

Savannahsmoker

Hey Savannah what smoker did you end up getting?

We have been delay in our purchase of a Smoker because of medical expenses. Now we are again ready for a new smoker and I am looking at the MAC One Star or Two Star and the FE 1000. Joined this forum because I think I can gain alot of knowledge here.

DolphinLvr

Everybody has their reasons for purchasing one brand over the others. For me, I did all my research and looked at what each one had to offer. I didnt want to buy a unit to then turn around down the road and upgrade to something better. What made my decision boiled down to what is the smoker capable of doing as well as the feature of each unit.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Savannah all three are very different cookers and all have great pluses...It really comes down to what and how you cook

jimsbarbecue

Welcome . Great to see another familar PelletSmoker over here. I think you will see there is a lot of cooking going on here.

Top Bottom