What was the best meal you cooked on your pellet grill

Big Poppa

Administrator
Ok summers over...the traffic is slowing...lets look back What was the best meal you cooked on your Pellet Grill? What was the boldest thing you tried? How many people did you impress with pellet smoking? Tell us what you did cooking wise over the summer!

mcschlotz

Pork & beef, then Pork and beef, did I forget to mention PORK? :p Family and friends love the smoked butts but my personal favorite has been the baby backs. Have really tied down the process with the rubs, temps & time and they are consistently good. Briskets have gotten better as well, thanks to Malcom Reed and his basic process. BTW: all done on my BPS purchased MAK 2 Star :eek::cool:

Matt

kskomodo04

Hard to single out the "Best" meal, because everything is good cooked on a pellet grill. I did get to do my very first spatchcock chicken, usually I cook chicken in pieces. I was not very bold this year, I did throw a couple of pieces of sliced bologna on, thought not much different than a hot dog. I did get to cook for one special person and she was impressed, but evidently not enough to keep me!. At least this time I did not lose my pellet grill!. This summer I only got to cook for just me, so it was the usual single guy meals of chicken, burgers, dogs, pork butts.

sptucker

Too many to count, really. Bacon, pastrami, pork butts, many styles of chicken, steaks, burgers, etc. I cook out 3 or 4 days per week year round!

BUT, in the last week or so, the best meal has to be Wagyu packer brisket I separated and cooked for a friend's party. Absolutely spectacular in every way - and cooked in significantly less time than a regular brisket. I highly recommend you try one of these on your pellet machine!

Top Bottom