Cash Cow

Meat Man

An unusually warm day today in SLC. We got our shipment of Big Poppas Cash Cow in and I was itching to cook something. I can see why Sterling is so excited about this new rub. We did a really simple prep, The rub is really ground fine so I mixed some up in two cups of water and injected it into the flat, was pretty generous with the rub on the outside. Great bark, nice color, and fabulous flavor. Congrats BP looks like another home run.

image.jpg1_zps44psigvk.jpg

image.jpg3_zps7ztmc8qc.jpg

image.jpg7_zpsjpzkwdqm.jpg

sptucker

Oh wow, that looks stellar -- succulent and tender!

What are the Cash Cow ingredients? Might have to get me some!

sptucker

LOL, I just wondered what the primary flavors are -- not expecting to get the recipe, BP!

Is it peppery? Garlicky? Bubble-gummy? ;-)

flypig

From BP's website:

Ingredients for Cash Cow Beef Rub 6.5oz

Smoked alderwood sea salt, sugar, maltodextrin, coarse salt, hydrolyzed soy protein, dehydrated onion and garlic, corn starch, spices, natural flavors (rendered beef fat, salt, beef stock autolyzed yeast extract, spice), soy sauce (wheat, soybeans, salt). Allergens: Contains soy and wheat.

scooter

I love this new rub! I tried it on tritip and was fantastic! I mixed it into ground beef and on the outside for a burger and it was equally great. Super good beef flavor. My new favorite beef rub. You've done it again BP!!
When will cattle prod be available?

Big Poppa

Administrator
january the blending into a burger is awesome....couple of other hidden finds Darren from Iowas smokey d's puts some in bloody marys....Dan hixon of 3 eyz take ramen packs and throws the seasoning pack away and puts cash cow in the ho water....funny stuff

sptucker

OK, I just ordered the big shaker! Can't wait to try it!

I think I will own at least one of all the BP rubs again...

sptucker

Used Cash Cow tonight for the first time, on some choice NY Strips and some wagyu rib fingers. Spectacular flavor on both cuts.

Thank you, BP, for another fine rub!

flypig

All I can say is, I'm glad I bought 3 jars. Good stuff BP!

I can't wait to try this on brisket!

Last edited:
Top Bottom