Guess Who is Coming to Dinner .Johnny Trigg

Big Poppa

Administrator
Big Poppa Smokers is doind a master class with 'The Godfather' Johnny Trigg in March.
I met Johnny when we were both on Pitmasters and we sort of hit it off. He came to California to see his sister and cook at the wild west contest.

He is coming on Tuesday to check out what we have going on....He said he is spending the night...So I said "Ill cook dinner for you and Trish" He asked me if I was worth a damn and started laughing....

I dont think a gourmet meal suits him and Im not doing ribs.....hmmmmmm

Ill keep you posted

Bear

Anyone that wouldn't love one of those waygu ribeyes is a communist.

Just sayin'.....

scooter

Agree with the Strube recommend. Can't think of anyone who is better prepared to make Johnny a meal he'll remember!

HoDeDo

I night do pizza.....hehehehehe

Those portabello pizzas were Hott!!! I don't think you'll have any troubles with whatever you cook. If it was me, I would be eating breakfast for dinner, and doing those amazing potato skins... Man, o man... I wake up in sweats wanting that sometimes. LOL :cool:

Rudyo

My single most favorite pizza is Caramelized Onions, Roasted Garlic and Artichoke Pizza. I also add pine nuts and sometimes prosciutto.
I don't use a red tomato based sauce, but only use olive oil or sometimes a little bit of white alfredo sauce.

I also love making one with olive oil, mozzarella, French Brie, Gorgonzola cheese, caramelized pears, candied pecans. Topped with fresh arugula in a light blue cheese dressing.

If you are making pizza you better get the dough made today!

Good luck!

Big Poppa

Administrator
WE are just starting and he is giving me trouble! heheh Prime New Yorks, Oven Browned Taters, MExican Caesar, Smoked Strawberry Shortcake Film at 11

Top Bottom