Pellet Pro

rwalters

Agree, you can hear crickets chirp on this forum! Lol!!! Wish I could answer your question, but my experience is with Traegers and now a MAK.

I check the forum several times a week. I have no experience with the pellet pro grill. I usually don't respond to posts unless I have the answer or a question too. I always hate when people reply but have no info to offer. Like I just did here. So, sorry. Maybe a lot don't have any info on it and don't want to reply to get your hopes up with a bunch of worthless posts.

Hope you find an answer to your question!!

mcschlotz

Pellet Pro is from Smoke Daddy. They've been around for a while. Their website indicates last updated 10/2014. During my research I found them along with others but in the end went with MAK via BPS.

scooter

I didn't respond because you were asking for comments from those with "experience" with a Pellet Pro Grill.

Goosehunter51

No problem, sorry I wasn't more clear. Sounds like the Pellet Pro is basically a Traeger that is a little better quality. I believe they are made in the same factory in China as Traeger

Top Bottom