BJ's Brewery

Goosehunter51

I had the ribs last night at BJ's featuring Big Poppas Money Championship Rub. Pretty cool to see this on the menu. Ribs were great also.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Lets see... I was involved in all of the ideation and in most cases the creation along with Scott Rodriguez the Honey Sriracha Brussel Sprouts, The Lemon Thyme Chicken, med chicken tacos, all the quinoa bowls. Peanut butter smores pizookie, pan ravioli/lasagna Monkey Bread Pizookie, brewhouse brisket burger root beer ribs, the Tavern cut pizza concept and the spicy pig

Big Poppa

Administrator
thanks!!!!! I didnt make the exact one bot provided the concept for it and the loaded burgers Everything Ive done there I ve done as a team with Scott Rogriguez....he and I have had a lot of fun....I get an idea like the monkey bread pizookie and he isnt a guy who tells me how we cant do it he dives in and then we get together and its a lot like jamming in music

Goosehunter51

thanks!!!!! I didnt make the exact one bot provided the concept for it and the loaded burgers Everything Ive done there I ve done as a team with Scott Rogriguez....he and I have had a lot of fun....I get an idea like the monkey bread pizookie and he isnt a guy who tells me how we cant do it he dives in and then we get together and its a lot like jamming in music

That sounds like a good time. Keep it up and I will let you know how I like it.

Top Bottom