Pellet Bargain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangecop

I just found Bear Mt. pellets at Cash and Carry in The Dalles, Oregon for $8.98 per bag, about 1/2 the price of the pellets in the gray bags. Other Cash & Carry outlets may have the same bargain.

MN bbq shack

anyone try using Ozark Mtn pellets instead of official food pellets? Using the Traeger ones here, but they're $20/bag. killing me, as I like to grill 5 days a week or so

Big Poppa

Administrator
Hi guys Big Poppa smokers sells BBQers delight...WE are perfectly fine discussing other brands of pellets and all that encompasses those pellets. Talk all you want about other brands....just please lets not talk about where to buy them thanks so much for your understanding.

Phrett Bender

What if WE are happy sharing info on good deals and better offers than Big Poppa smokers has? Is this a business forum or a sharing info forum? I understand you have a position that has money interests in the forefront, but please tell me it isn't the only reason for this forum and open, unbiased informatuon is not censored!

SilverBullet

I agree with Phrett, What good is this forum if we are not allowed to speak freely? This is the main reason's why I'm not very active in this forum. I don't own products sold by Big Poppa smokers. I get the feeling that in this forum we can talk about anything you want so long as you buy from sponsers of this forum. And if you talk about products not sponsered in this page, well then you have crossed an invisible line & you are quickly repremended. This thread is a perfect example.

I've burn't all kinds of pellets. Traeger, Cookingpellets, GMG, BBQrs, & Lumberjack. Do I buy from Big Poppa's smokers? NO Shipping would kill me. I use my grills 4 to 6 times a week & sometimes twice a day. I have to get my pellets from people that are friendly to my wallet.
The main reason I quit buying Traeger 16.99 a 20 lb bag. when I can cookingpellets, lumberjack & GMG for far less money. BBQrs I get when they are available in my area.
So don't condem a person for getting more wallet friendly pellets & then passing along the good news to his friends on this forum.
I sit here & read posts like "HO HUM another record Day" If you want to see more you need to stop censoring your good members & be grateful you have the participation you have.

Lou

Big Poppa

Administrator
There are a few rules....BPS pays for a forum to discuss all things pellets..... just not where to buy them. Most commercial forums are like that. Thanks for the linkback it helps our traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom