#524 is still here...!!!

Elderberry

Hi all. Been a while. The reason isn't that important, but the point of this post is... (The reason) -- chemo, radiation, stage 3 cancer surgery, open heart, kidney failure, and, (somewhere in all that) separation & divorce, -- all of which meant Mak 2 Star # 524 spent the last 2 years locked in a leaky cargo trailer. Full of pellets. And ash. And grease residue...

(The point) -- after working my way through all the above, I managed to hold onto 524 (and damn little else) and finally brought her home yesterday -- anticipating hours of work clearing disintegrated pellets out of the auger and hopper. And probably facing an ignitor replacement, and, perhaps, dead brain box thanks to 2 years of sub zero and plus 100 temps plus rain and humidity...

Long story short, -- nothing... Zip... Nada... Everything was as nice as the day I put it in the trailer. No disintegrated pellets (BBQ Delight), no ignitor malfunction, no controller issues... After a complete inspection, it was simply plug it in, turn it on, and cook supper -- over 2 year old pellets in a sadly ignored and mistreated grill....

Many, many Thanks, Mak, BBQ Delight and Big Poppa....!!!! You folks all ROCK...!!!

scooter

Man, glad to see you're back and that your MAK2 is working good as before it's hibernation though I would expect nothing less from a MAK!

Top Bottom