Anyone familiar with this pellet patio fireplace

Quadman750

I bought this portable outdoor traeger pellet patio fireplace used, it is gravity pellet fed & requires no power (no fan) it is model TFP025 and it was made in Mt. Angel Oregon. I can't find any information on the Internet about this unit, if anybody has any information or knowledge on this patio fireplace it would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:

Quadman750

The guy who sold it said it is very rare, I'm starting to believe it being I cannot find a single one on the Internet. The only pic I found is from the ad on kijiji which is the one I purchased.

Last edited:

BBQJUDGE

Have you tried contacting Traeger? They may not be making this anymore, but they are certainly pumping out the pellet grills and they do have a website.

BBQJUDGE

Well, that could explain why the build is not as good as it was when I bought my Lil Tex (my first pellet grill) and why they are showing up every where now.(Costco, Home Depot, etc.). Another reason I'm glad I switched to Mak.

Gunny

I bought my first Traeger from Joe, being he invented them, I would look to find info on him or his family and contact them. They are from Mt Angel OR...HTH

Top Bottom