A shameless plug...

TentHunter

This might seem shameless, but I don't care; I'm so pleased I have to share this.

Last week I placed an order from Big Poppa Smokers and part of the order was not in stock and couldn't ship with the rest of the order.

Now keep in mind that this order included free shipping and I live in Ohio.

To save on shipping they could have held my entire order until all items were in stock and I would have been happy. They didn't. They could have sent the remaining item regular ground shipping and again I would have been perfectly happy. They didn't. They sent that item Second Day and BOTH packages will be arriving today.

With customer service like that, Big Poppa Smokers has absolutely won my business for life!

Thank you Jafrey, Jessie & Big Poppa!

Sincerely,

Cliff

Big Poppa

Administrator
We try. Sorry we werre out. With a growing business and thsi baby is on fire...no pun intended inventory levels are always on the rise

txpgapro

You got a "smokin'" deal Cliff! He did the same with my orders too! I'm hoping to win some more Poppa bucks to spend soon.

sparky

same with my order. i ordered 2 containers of a rub. i called up and asked if they could swap the 2 containers with the 1lb bag of rub. sterling called me back and said no problem. well, jessie called and said they already shipped my order and didn't get the info on the trade in time. jessie then called back and said she talked to bp and will be shipping the 1lb bag on them. FANTASTIC customer service from bp and jessie. i have spend alot of money with bigpoppasmokers.com and will continue to do so. my son wants a mak 1 star grill in the future. when i get my bonus in the summer i will order it for him. don't tell my wife she will want to spend money on her also. "dear, you can have anything you want as long as it comes from bps and jessie". :cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom