Dumb question: cheap wood pellets for smoking - where to buy?

david.b

Hi, sorry in advance for such a dumb question, really. Want to ask, where u are buying wood fuel for your grill/bbq? I personally have ordered several times from Compressed natural Wood Pellets for Smoking BBQ and Gril and I'm completely satisfied with my purchases, but actually the prices are overstated I think. In principle, the quality of delivery service is also good, but is paid separately for additional price. Maybe someone from pellet smoking community could recommend any other online stores with normal quality and cheaper prices? Links or names appreciated. By the way, nice community!) Hope to hear from you guys soon, have a nice day.

TentHunter

David,

Since this forum is sponsored by Big Poppa Smokers, we normally don't allows links to other sellers of products which BPS sells, so it's a bit tough to answer "Where to buy." But since you're in the UK we'll try to help as best as we can! :)

I talked to Tom at BPS and learned that Big Poppa Smokers actually has a dealer in the UK: http://bigpoppasmokers.co.uk/ I don't know if they have pellets, but it's worth a try!

Otherwise, here's the best advice I can give: I did a search on Yahoo's UK site for, "wood BBQ pellets in the UK" and came up with a good list of brands sold in the UK.

Hope this helps!

Cliff

P.S. And now you know that you can get some of BPS's super rubs & seasonings! My family is addicted to the Little Louie's and the Jallellujah seasoned salts.

Top Bottom