Want recipes for delicious sweet

eva21n

I believe that it’s no exactly what people here expect to read, but my favorite recipe of sweets is quite simple, maybe even too simple. I like to cook and eat (second most) dried apricots in black or white chocolate with almond nut. All you need to do is to put a nut inside of a fruit, and dip it in the melted chocolate. It is easy to cook, and delicious.

hariandro001

I believe that it’s no exactly what people here expect to read, but my favorite recipe of sweets is quite simple, maybe even too simple. I like to cook and eat (second most) dried apricots in black or white chocolate with almond nut. All you need to do is to put a nut inside of a fruit, and dip it in the melted chocolate. It is easy to cook, and delicious.

Can you share how to prepare it

Liam

There is an even simpler recipe. When I want a sweet and healthy, I make a vitamin salad. You will need fruit to taste 300-350 grams, any yogurt.

1) Pick up different fruits to taste;
2) I cut them into cubes, as for soup;
3) Then put it in a bowl and pour it with any yogurt;
4) I give a minute to brew and ready :)

cowolter

Not for March, but for Christmas:)

Christmas Eve - Apple and pear crumble

Christmas Day - Toblerone and Bailey's cheesecake

Boxing Day - Clementine and chocolate trifle

party planner

Last edited:

mcschlotz

MSU Nasty Rolls - you've all seen them. The squared off cinnamon rolls with white icing that come 8 to a tray. Actually the nastier they look the better.

Cut them horizontally in half, turning them inside out so the bottom and the icing top are now on the inside.
Butter both sides and fry on a griddle until golden brown.

Tough to beat...

Top Bottom