Cash Cow and Double Secret Steak on Ribeye

stljrs

Reverse seared 16 oz plus ribeyes from Costco. Good layer of Cash Cow and light layer of Double Secret Steak. 2 hours at 175 ish finished to med rare on the gasser. Combo seasoning is simply superb. Cash Cow may be for brisket but it's a great base flavor for Steak. Then stack Double Secret and you've got something that really complements the flavor rather than overtakes it. Thanks BP for two great seasonings. These are now my goto on Steak. Can't wait to try CC on a brisket!

mcschlotz

Tried this combo on a 3Lb tenderloin roast. Smoked on low for 1.75 hours then reverse seared on grill.
PERFECT ! :p

stljrs

I've done this several times now on reverse sears and the flavor is just outstanding. As I see it, the Cash Cow pumps up the beef flavor profile and the Double Secret adds that classic steak seasoning profile. Friends are simply amazed at the flavor. Granted 175F in the smoke for 2 hours makes a big difference but these seasoning take it over the top.

scooter

Cash Cow is also amazing on ground beef! Mix it into the beef and on outside surface for flavor through and through!

Top Bottom