Getting extra Smoke Flavor -- Stronger Flavor

Eli Lawrence

Has anyone used a Smoke Daddy or and Amazin Smoker--- How would you rate them? and where would you place them in ( The Amazin Smoker ) or on the outside ( the Smoke Daddy )?? thanks Eli

txpgapro

I use the A-Maz-ing smoker in my Weber Kettle. I love it. You wouldn't think that little thing would emit the flavor it does but it really works great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt N.

I use the A-Maz-ing smoker in my Weber Kettle. I love it. You wouldn't think that little thing would emit the flavor it does but it really works great.

Does it really make a noticeable difference in flavor? Is it worth the cost? Have you found any issues with it? Would it work well in a pellet grill to add more smoke flavor to large pieces of meat (boston butt, chuck roast, brisket)??

txpgapro

It's not meant to add smoke and probably wouldn't. It's really for cold smoking; fish, cheese, jerky and the like as it doesn't emit enough heat to cook.

Matt N.

Bummer. I am currently using Smoke Stix with mixed results. If I can keep it burning, then they seem to work pretty well, and add some extra smoke flavor. But sometimes I just can't seem to get the chunk of smoke stix to stay lit. I would look into buying a smoke daddy but I'm a little reluctant to drill a whole in the side of my grill.

Top Bottom