Hey guys, I'm Tim and I'm a soon to be pellet smoker....

drake

So I'm eagerly awaiting my Mak 1 star general(should be here today if the snow doesn't stop ups). Can't wait to get started, all of my prior smoking has been done on a bps propane box smoker and the charcoal types. Looking forward to be a pellet smoker. Thanks Big Poppa for your help....

DolphinLvr

Welcome to the forum Drake! Great people here!

I am awaiting my MAK 2 star as well, am= hoping it ships this week, the wait is excruciating!

txpgapro

Welcome guys! Lots of great folks that can really cook here on this forum. I like it best 'cause it just not your standard "Q". Entrees, appetizers, desserts, we got it all here. Have fun, ask questions and post lots of pictures. Heck, did you know you could make money on this forum just by posting your food pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACW3

Welcome Drake from a MAK 2-Star owner in North Carolina. Congratulations on your new MAK 1-Star. Keep us posted on your experiences.

Art

CarterQ

Welcome aboard Drake, good choice with the smoker and even better choice with the forum! Great group here to learn and share with, look forward to seeing what you create with your new grill!

Top Bottom