Jimbo has a new toy (s)

Big Poppa

Administrator
Jimbo started with a Traeger...thgen got a Memphis Advantage....then a Stainless Pro...
He had a Viking 53....It's gone. He is just installing his second Memphis Pro as the two fit where the lonely gasser was...Im sure he wil bpost finished pics
IMG_2689.jpg

jimbo

OK, I now believe I'm in pellet smoking heaven. Don't think it can get much better than this. I swapped my Viking monster for these beautiful new twins. Burgers tonight!!!

cowgirl

I like the lights too.. and the twins....and the counter top area....and the view....lol
Great looking set up Jimbo!

Rip

Very nice!! I too would like info on the lights...total custom or? My cooking area is not covered, so I need something designed for exposure...you know, rain, snow sleet, your basic postman nightmare...

jimbo

Greetings to all from San Luis Obispo, Ca. & thanx for all the comments. I'm really excited about the new twins. Cooked Alaskan halibut last night & tonight will be a 7 lb. Strube Ranch wagyu prime rib (Costco Online had a great sale on them a few weeks ago). Can't wait. The lights on the island are made by Viking. If you google Viking grill light you'll find a number of places that sell them. They aren't cheap, but they work really well, provide great light on the food, & I haven't had any trouble with them since I got them about 5 years ago. Thanx again!!!!

Top Bottom