Pitmaster Club

dubob

How many of you are paid members of the Pitmaster Club (PC)? I'm new to BBQ related forums - except the Bradley Smoker forums - and don't know that much about the PC. I was referred to that site for a pastrami recipe and found out that to gain full access to the site, one has to join and pay an annual fee. I just wonder if the site is worth the annual fee. I hope I haven't violated any of this forums rules by talking about the PC on here.

rwalters

I have been a paid member for a couple of years now. I have no plans of discontinuing my membership :)

Don’t they offer a free 30 day trial? Could be wrong, but pretty sure they do.

dubob

They do indeed offer a 30-day free trial. I just wanted to know if paid members think it is worth the annual fee. Might not be able to determine that in just 30 days is the reason I'm asking others for their opinions. Sounds like you think its worth it. thanks for the response. :)

rwalters

I definitely knew within 30 days that I was going to be paying to stick around. Lots of activity on the forum! Super friendly guys/gals... and you'll see that when you post your introductory post... I have never seen more friendly welcomes to newbies than I see on the Pit forum. They also have group discounts on products from time to time, along with a monthly drawing where one person each month is chosen and then gets to choose from a list of some pretty sweet grills/smokers. It's just a great place to hang out :)

Salmonsmoker

I'm also a member of the Pitmaster Club. I belonged to the free site for several years and the PC for a couple. I have Meathead's BBQ book also. There's a lot of info available there.

Top Bottom