Got an Edge Pro for My Birthday

Big Poppa

Administrator
My son and his wife gave me an edge pro knife sharpening system.....Im really excited and happy to get iy. My bday is Thursday but I will be working my real job at the international music convention (NAMM) THen I get to play in the Bob Hope..Iw ill still be posting and checking alot!

HoDeDo

The Edge Pro is a great setup! Is it the same system BPS is using for comps, or did you go with something different?

Happy Early Birthday, BP!

Rip

Happy early birthday BP! I believe this will make us the same age (for the next eight months). Golf in January...at the Bob Hope no less...nice!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Thanks yes the edge pro is the same on the bps uses. Its funny I bought it for the team and the personalised it with Jodys name...My son bought it and put in writing that it should have my name on it and they put Brians name on it!

ACW3

BP,
It was cold and windy here in NC today. I really didn't want or need to go out, so I didn't. I set up my Edge Pro and sharpened a few knives that I haven't used for quite a while, including two of my hunting/fishing knives. We now have SHARP knives!!! Every time I use that system, I really appreciate having sharp knives again. I wonder what my next "toy" will be?

Art

Top Bottom