Getting ready for a Bash!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Next week we host the Annual Casey Lee Ball Foundation for Pediatric Kidney Research.
We started the foundation 17 years ago because my youngest son Casey was born with a horrible kidney disease. Casey had 8 operations by the time he was 6 including getting my right kidney.

We have a golf tournament and a couple of parties to raise the money. We will hit the 8 Million dollar mark this year . We fund research at UCLA Childrens hospital, Cincinnati Childrens Hospital, Texas Childrens Hospital, and Seatlle Childrens Hospital.

We have a party with acoustic music on Saturday and last year started the tradition of serving BBQ. Chris Lilly cooked with Big Poppa's team last year and our very own Kim and Andy are kind enough to accept my invite this year. The music will be Rodney Crowell doing his one man show un support of his new memoir called Chinaberry Sidewalks.

Sunday night it is Huey Lewis, Steve Lukather of Toto, Joe Bonamassa, Glen Hughes, and Rodney Crowell with backing from some of the best players in the world

Monday we have a golf tournament with PGA Touring Professionals.

It is going to be a blast!

Thanks Kim and Andy!

txpgapro

Wow! How does one get an invite to that party? Or tournament? One of my college players I work with has already had a kidney removed and still has trouble from time to time with the other. She's an excellent athlete and wonderful person and you hate to hear the stories of these kids. Thanks Sterling for all you do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom