2011 MAK Grills 2 Star

MAK DADDY

So people have been asking whats new for 2011 model 2 Star, we have learned a lot along the way and have made some changes for a better product.

New Bluetooth ready Pellet Boss controller (this will allow you to run the Remote Boss without a separate sending unit).
Louder alarm module (in fact it may be too loud for some so we added a feature to turn it off if you wish).
New additions to the programming are 5 Step user programs, 20min max cool down time, ignition time adjustment, bluetooth pairing, wireless enabling, meat probe selections, alarm on/off.

Aluminized Steel for better corrosion resistance and heat refraction properties.

1000 Degree High temp powder coat on the inside of the grill (we have had some testers using this for about 6 months with great success).

New Igniter clip that's a snap to change out.

The body and hopper are now permanently assembled together at the factory for better fit and function.

Rear motor mounting (this allows easier maintenance if needed and a more quite operation.

Some more accessories in development and testing as well :)

ht01us

Awesome. I ordered one from BPS end of December which is scheduled to ship this week. Will this be the new model?

MAK DADDY

I know double edge sword with improvements huh.
Hey if it makes you feel better I still have the prototype 2 star :)

MAK is always worth the wait!

Big Poppa

Administrator
I have one of the protos and it is on two wheels and two blocks of wood the old controller but it cooks like a champ still

383inTheD

Remote Boss & Sending Unit

So people have been asking whats new for 2011 model 2 Star, we have learned a lot along the way and have made some changes for a better product.

New Bluetooth ready Pellet Boss controller (this will allow you to run the Remote Boss without a separate sending unit).
Louder alarm module (in fact it may be too loud for some so we added a feature to turn it off if you wish).
New additions to the programming are 5 Step user programs, 20min max cool down time, ignition time adjustment, bluetooth pairing, wireless enabling, meat probe selections, alarm on/off.

Aluminized Steel for better corrosion resistance and heat refraction properties.

1000 Degree High temp powder coat on the inside of the grill (we have had some testers using this for about 6 months with great success).

New Igniter clip that's a snap to change out.

The body and hopper are now permanently assembled together at the factory for better fit and function.

Rear motor mounting (this allows easier maintenance if needed and a more quite operation.

Some more accessories in development and testing as well :)

To follow up on the new items and what is being shipped, I recently ordered (March 28th if memory serves me) from BPS and the unit I received has a separate sending unit (with antenna). Am I mis-interpreting the "what's new for 2011" or did I receive pre-changeover parts?

Big Poppa

Administrator
in other words when you bought your grill they werent available...we send everything as current as we can....

Deimatt

Very Cool Guys! Very Cool. Gonna be a great ride for years to come watching how these things improve. It is hard though to improve perfection!! Love MY MAK!!!!!

383inTheD

Easy Upgrade

I got the upgrade kit from MAK DADDY and the installation went very smooth. It was a good experience in customer service. What a refresher! Now I know first hand what many of you have shared in posts on this forum. Thanks again, team MAK ...

Top Bottom