Its the Bob Hope so I had to smoke for some pros

Big Poppa

Administrator
Strube sent me a nice Mishima (the highest grade) Block of ribeye...I had a little gatering with Brad Faxon and Billy Andrade and my good friend Scotty Hamilton...Faxon said it was the best steadk he ever had...smoked on the MAK at 250 until 125 then seared on a Memphis pro at 500 for 5 minutes total
P1000381.jpg

P1000382.jpg

P1010033-1.jpg

P1010035-1.jpg

P1010036-1.jpg

P1010037-1.jpg

P1010032-1.jpg

Jhagedon

Y'know, one of the reasons I got my Traeger was so I could cook some lower grades of meat and have them taste great (which it does!). You're really not helping me by posting stuff like this. :)

Hawkins

Scott Hamilton looks excited to be handleing that meat............Sorry, Big Pappa, I know you said good friend, but I just couldn't resist.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Hey Hawkins....I know you are kiddint..but Scotty is one of my dear friends and first off he is a father of two with a hot wife...secondly ...Forums like this are international and open to all.

Also what the press doesnt know is that he almost died this year...10 surgeries from a brain tumor that returned.

So pardon me if I dont laugh....

txpgapro

Those are the best marbled ribeye's I've ever seen. Is that a special order item? I wonder if my meat supplier can get that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sparky

you keep showing us this great meat. when can we order some? come on dude, stop bogarting the good stuff...:cool:

CarterQ

Speechless again (that seems to happen a lot around here) Thanks for sharing and I can't wait till the meat locker is open for business!

Top Bottom