MAK 2 Star Shipped Yesterday!!!!

DolphinLvr

Well I came home this afternoon and sitting there in front of my garage door is my 2 Star General!!!!! :cool:

Now I just need to wait for my neighbor or wife to get home so I can assemble it :D

sparky

right on dude. i am so happy for ya. what's going to be first cook. how cool. i know how you feel. happy happy. need some pics big D. :cool:

DolphinLvr

Well First Cook if I get it all done tonight, will be a Pizza......But I would Consider tomorrow the first cook as I will do a Tri-Tip for Dinner

DolphinLvr

2 Star General #324 reporting for duty! :D

Putting him through its 30 min burn in and then after that I will cook a pizza since there isnt much time for anything else tonight. The General will have to wait till Sunday for its next assignment!

DolphinLvr

Ok Here are a few Photo's!

DSC_2299.JPG

DSC_2301.JPG

DSC_2304.JPG

DSC_2303.JPG

MAK DADDY

Yes, welcome and a big thanks for buying American!
That shipping box looks terrible, there is even a board ripped off the pallet! was everything ok?
I noticed your grease pan is not sitting all the way on it's bracket on the left side, you will want to fix that or the grease won't drain :)
Looking forward to your cooking adventures.

DolphinLvr

Yes, welcome and a big thanks for buying American!
That shipping box looks terrible, there is even a board ripped off the pallet! was everything ok?
I noticed your grease pan is not sitting all the way on it's bracket on the left side, you will want to fix that or the grease won't drain :)
Looking forward to your cooking adventures.

Bob, Thanks for pointing that out as far as the drip pan!

The only damage ibcurred was the bracket that holds the grease bucket, but I will get that bent back into place.

I did notice that the warming tray doesnt have the indentation for the cups like the older units I have seen, did you all get rid of that feature?

Jeff

MAK DADDY

Yes, we removed the beverage holders a long time ago, cool idea but eded up not being very useful :)

Crazy UPS drivers!

Top Bottom