First Cook on MAK 2 Star

DolphinLvr

Well after the burn in tonight, I decided to have the wife bring home a Safeway Take-n-Bake pizza. I am going to have to wait till Monday for my Tri-Tip cook :( as my wife made plans for us all weekend

Had Cherry pellets in the hopper, set the pellet boss for 400, put the pizza on the upper grate for 15 min.

I have to say that we wont be having pizza out of a oven at our house anymore :D

DSC_2305.JPG

DSC_2306.JPG

DSC_2307.JPG

Trooper

Stand By for a lot of good cooking.
Take notes of your cooking and keep them filed where you can use them in future cooks.

sparky

what did jimsbbq tell me. "i don't want to see any shiny parts on the inside". lol..... get yer seasoned Mr #324. congrats my friend. :cool:

CarterQ

Forgot how shiny they are inside! Congrats, you are going to love putting that baby through it's paces, and as you discovered pizza rocks on the MAK.

TTNuge

Looks great. I would consider keeping the cover over the flame zone when not direct cooking/searing. At least that's what I do to avoid hot spots.

MAK DADDY

Very nice, I love MAK Momma's pizza on the MAK!
I didn't have to say anything about the flame zone cover, fellow MAK owners will keep you in line :)
That is a beautiful grill!

ht01us

Looks great. Mine is cleaner than yours: today. I'm looking forward to getting mine dirty this weekend.

Top Bottom