Another Canadian Newbie

Redrooster

New to pellet smoking but have been cooking low and slow for quite a while now. I own the twin to Smokin Greggs MRM1.200. He referred me to this site. Looks like alot of good info on pellet munchin.

Here is a pic of my beast, I had to create a hopper, fan, firepot setup as I did not have one that would bolt on to the side like Gregg. I also do alot of jerky and sausage so having the pellet feeder system removable also allows me to run an electric hot plate in there to keep the temps low enough for sausage.

I am controlling it with a spare digital control that Gregg had from his traeger. And I should also add that none of this build would have been possible with out the help of DarrelB.

First cook was 3 racks of St. Louis and 2 racks of beef ribs.

P1110342.jpg

P1110344.jpg

P1140353.jpg

CarterQ

Welcome aboard, great setup, looks like you definitely have some skills! There is a great group here with tons of knowledge who love to share. Look forward to seeing yours creations!

ACW3

Welcome Robin, from North Carolina. That is a really great setup you have. They look beautiful. What is your max capacity for smoking?

Art

Top Bottom