Superbowl Plans

CarterQ

Big smoking weekend coming up, what are everyones plans if any, for this weekend?

Have a friend who told me last week, "I was going to have a party at my place but since you have the killer grill let's just do it at your place and i'll kick in money for food." Owning a pellet cooker is like owning a pick up, you always seem to get the call to "help" ;)

So being the party is at my place I am menu planning as we speak, think we will stick with the all appetizer route. So far for sure are some ribs, wings, Cowgirls Stuffed Anaheims, assorted sausages, and poppers of some sort.

Rip

Sounds great Carter! The only thing I know for sure at our place is there's going to be ribs....lotsa ribs...(I'm blaming Sparky :cool:)

sparky

i'll take the heat. old spark always in trouble some how. wouldn't be the first time. i wasn't always the stellar citizen i am now. lol....:cool:

TentHunter

Hmmm...

Carter after seeing your many posts and reading your Super Bowl plans I think my Super Bowl Plans are to get directions to your house ;)!

We'll probably stick with the appies & finger foods as well.

ITFD#15

You know I find myself blaming Sparky for more stuff everyday so Superbowl ribs sounds like a great plan.
Thanks Sparky.... And go Packers

CarterQ

Hmmm...

Carter after seeing your many posts and reading your Super Bowl plans I think my Super Bowl Plans are to get directions to your house ;)

carter, i do dishes and will be your bartender / bouncer for ya. :cool:

LOL Guys, if any of you ever find yourself lost in this neck of the woods, just remember the hopper is always full and the door is always open. :) Sparky it would be awesome to see you doing an impression of "cocktail" behind the bar, as for the dishes, we make the deadbeats who bring no food and cheap beer wash those!

GO PACK GO!

sparky

do you guys see why i hang out here. good friends and excellent chefs. period. i was a bartender for about 10 years (i tried that cocktail stuff but after i busted 3 bottles of remy XO it was time for quits, i was the bar manager at the time so i couldn't fire myself). BF (before married). :cool: GO PACKERS

Last edited:

Big Poppa

Administrator
are you sure you dont want to stop off here everybody? Actually I dont have any plans...Will try to figure out something

Top Bottom