My name is KGriller and I am a pellet smoker.

KGriller

Hello carnivores. I have recently got the bug to learn more about smokin. Been doin it a while but am stuck in a rut for recipes and ideas. Recently decided I am going to build a offset smoker to run and compare to the Traeger.

ACW3

KGriller,
Welcome from North Carolina. Check out the recipes throughout this website. You should get some really dynamite ideas to work with. Technical help is just a question away. Some of my pellet smoking friends have done some amazing things with their pellet grills.

Art

Pigstar

Welcome from Colorado. Send along some pics of your progress, always interested in those homebuilt units.

Rip

Welcome to the forum! Lots of recipies here and in the Gallery on BigPoppaSmokers.com as well.

CarterQ

Welcome aboard! You definitely came to the right place for good info. Look forward to seeing your home built offset. As for getting out of that smoking rut I think you will find plenty of ideas around here to pop you right!

TentHunter

There are lots of great ideas here each and every week. Just start entering the weekly contest and it'll get your creative juices flowing.

Welcome to the forum!

KGriller

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. As for the offset smoker, I have located a nice section of pipe to get her started. Weather here is not exactly what I had in mind for starting my build......-30 wind chill......oooh

Top Bottom