BPS took care of me even when it wasn't their fault!

TentHunter

A couple weeks ago I received the MAK 1 Star bottom shelf & split grate I ordered from Big Poppa Smokers only there was one problem. The package and contents were damaged by the shipper.

It had a deep gouge in the box which bent the grate and dinged the shelf.

One phone call to Jessie was all it took and UPS picked up the damaged goods and I just received the replacements in beautiful shape.

Thank you to Jessie, Kristen, Nathan and Jaffrey. I know all four of you guys were involved in this.

Thank you Big Poppa for most excellent service yet again, even when you didn't have to!

Jessie

Thanks for being such a good sport Cliff!

Glad to hear that you've received everything in perfect condition this time around.

jimsbarbecue

TentHunter. You found out first hand what BPS customer service is like and that is normal for them. That's why if Big Poppa sells something I want he gets my business.

TentHunter

... if Big Poppa sells something I want he gets my business.

Agreed! Last week someone asked me why I didn't just go to the local Traeger dealer to buy my pellets. My answer was simple. If I can get pellets for the same price from a company that consistently takes care of me, why would I go anywhere else?

Top Bottom