Hickory Smoked Bacon Wrapped Bacon

cowgirl

I've been kinda busy lately.. mainly deer season but I did cold smoke the bacon from one of my Spot pigs..
ed1125f3-1.jpg

f7923271-1.jpg

e09f0881-1.jpg

23ccafc9-1.jpg

cubed some of the cold smoked Steakhouse canadian bacon... wrapped in strip bacon, sprinkled with cayenne and brown sugar... some with pepper..

c8a32ea3-1.jpg

87a92561-1.jpg

then Hot smoked .....

de898133-1.jpg

the hickory smoked bacon wrapped bacon...

f63c0a20-1.jpg

76a3e1d0-1.jpg

I love em! lol
280abf99-1-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Deb

wow, nice jeanie! I'm going to have to make some canadian bacon so I can do bacon wrapped bacon

TentHunter

Jeanie, I saw this on your blogsite and immediately fell in love with it. It looks soooo good.

And I agree; Bacon is a food group! ;)

sparky

bacon wrapped bacon. how cool is that. your always impress me w/ the great food you produce. well done.

cowgirl

Thanks friends! Bacon rates right up there with chocolate and garlic as one of my favorite things. :)

Nice looking meat!!! But, come on cowgirl....give some more pics of that home built smoker!

Thanks Gwapogorilla! I used my smokehouse for the cold smoke... Cowgirl's Country Life: Building a cold smoker (smokehouse) and the Hasty Bake for the hot smoke... Cowgirl's Country Life: My First Cook on the Hasty Bake Gourmet

I built the smokehouse a few years ago and get a lot of use out of it!

Thanks again...

gwapogorilla

Thanks friends! Bacon rates right up there with chocolate and garlic as one of my favorite things. :)

Thanks Gwapogorilla! I used my smokehouse for the cold smoke... Cowgirl's Country Life: Building a cold smoker (smokehouse) and the Hasty Bake for the hot smoke... Cowgirl's Country Life: My First Cook on the Hasty Bake Gourmet

I built the smokehouse a few years ago and get a lot of use out of it!

Thanks again...

Just checked your blog out. Impressive....absolutely impressive! I think I gonna like it here!

Top Bottom