Hey Give us a shot at your business too!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Just wanted to make sure that you all know that Big Poppa Smokers pays for the contests, bandwidth and such.

All we ask is that you give us a shot when you are getting ready to buy new BBQ stuff.

We have nearly round the clock service seven days a week...we have a low price guarantee and nobody gets stuff to you faster and cheaper.

And when you have a problem we are here too!

Thanks for the consideration!

MossyMO

Been looking at a few you have; seeing cooks on here from a few has got me thinking (hope my wife notices this post!)...

smokerjoe

I bought mine from BPS and it cost a fair bit to ship it but the worst part is UPS then wants to charge you even more to unload it from their truck once it gets to you ($125 lift gate fee) and even more if you want them to move it with their freight jack ($99).. Was still worth it though! :)

Scallywag

I know a couple people that live in the Buffalo area.. will probably get it shipped there and pay the fees at the border myself.

SmokinSteiny

I'll probably be ordering me a MAK 2 Star General Bundle, but BP you gonna have to wait till almost the end of the year but in the mean time you can count on some orders in-between now and then!

SmokinSteiny

its like counting sheep steiny!

Yes Sir! I got a order all ready to go just waiting on the new spices to be put on the website before I pull the trigger on it!! BTW, next friday is payday for me, WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE, hopefully Happy Ending and Money will be on the site soon!!

sparky

i have bought 4 grills and more rubs and sauces that my wife cares to think about. BPS is 1st class all the way.

TrickyDick

When are you going to sell guitars on the BPS storefront! always wanted to learn to play! Love the background music on the videos BTW

Going to need to buy some more pellets soon and sweet money rub...

TD

Last edited:

CDN Smoker

I know a couple people that live in the Buffalo area.. will probably get it shipped there and pay the fees at the border myself.

I ordered my MAK from BPS and delivered to the border. The company that i used had a forklift to load onto my truck. Worked out very well.

When I got home it was a matter of finding friends to unload.

Top Bottom