I love using

Big Poppa

Administrator
the disposable gloves...so much cleaner and if Im doing garlic and onions really nice....

I do however get in trouble for eating ribs with them still on....I say whats the matter with that?

What else do you guys and gals love?

Scallywag

I use them all thetime.. although I don't eat wtih them still on.. once I'm done prepping into the trash they go.

smokerjoe

My wife even uses the disposable gloves I got from BPS for coloring her hair! She says they are better than the ones that come with it.

I love the disposable gloves for prepping food. But even better, I love using them when I clean my MAK each weekend! I also love using my Thermapen. I love using my MAK searing grate and grill grates and my MAK griddle. Ah heck, I love using my MAK!!

jimsbarbecue

Disposable gloves I go through a lot. I keep extras in my pocket when cooking so I always have some . Got to have the cotton gloves for using underneath the nitrile gloves.

squirtthecat

I burn through the blue gloves and WIDE foil as well.. I try to reuse the foil pans a few times before tossing them. When they leak - they're gone..

Top Bottom