Marinade Express new ideas.

jimsbarbecue

Tried something new with the Marinade Express. Took a Favorite rub that I spent money buying, put it in the Blender and turned it into a flour. Used this flour spice as the Marinade in the Marinade Express using a empty Marinade Express container. Worked well at the normal 20 minutes. Want to try at longer times to see if it can get even more flavor.
Just s ides other msy want to try.

jimsbarbecue

On the same note I am using this Powder I made from Money when cooking rice. I add a tablespoon for each cup of rice made.
This is what the powder looks like . To make just put money spice in the blender and let it rip .

MoneyPowder-XL.jpg

jimsbarbecue

BP it is a very nice touch. We all know how rice can tamper flavors/heat and as Patty said it is nice to not have bland white rice! If I was going to serve rice with some BBQ ,I would use this as it marries the flavors of the dish. I cooked it in a rice cooker , added the Money powder to the water and gave it a quick blend with a thunder stick and then added the rice and liquid to the cooker. I can see cooking this in a cast iron pot on the pellet grill with other items added to the rice mix could work out too.

Top Bottom