MAK French toast, bacon, canadian bacon

Deb

MAK breakfast!

Kevin has some friends here for the weekend. They showed up about 2:30 am Saturday morning. I came downstairs Saturday to the required house entry fee:
photo-109-5.jpg

So, since they brought me beer I said I'd cook for them this weekend. What do you want for breakfast I asked... french toast they said......ok... I can do french toast

first thing this morning (long before I was going to see any of them) I started the bacon:
photo-112-3.jpg

photo-113-2.jpg

bacon went into the oven at the lowest temp so the MAK could cool down some so I could clean the grease out. after it was clean the griddle went in

mixed up some strawberry & regular cream cheese with some strawberries, into the middle of some italian bread
photo-116-1.jpg

onto the griddle, when they were just about done some of the canadian bacon Kevin made this week went in
photo-115-2.jpg

strawberry stuffed french toast, bacon, canadian bacon
photo-114-2.jpg

everyone is full

Chili Head

Deb I've never been a big French toast fan but that plate you put together there looks really good. I've always thought of French toast being just egg battered toast..I've never had or seen stuffed French toast. Very nice! I'll be trying that!

ACW3

Great looking breakfast feast, Deb. Do you have to put the FT under lock and key in order to get any?

Art

sparky

I came downstairs Saturday to the required house entry fee:

photo-109-5.jpg

So, since they brought me beer I said I'd cook for them this weekend.

photo-114-2.jpg

it works the same way in my house too. score. you have to feed yourself so cooking alittle more for other ppl is easy. and you got two 12 packs of FT. you won this round. no problem kev man. have your friends over more often. :)

Top Bottom