Challenge yourself!

Big Poppa

Administrator
Think outside the box....just for one cook....break your standard faire....

Think about something that you had somewhere else and try to see if you can recreate it...

Search the internet.... I actually use stumble upon and have food as a favorite....here is what Im stealing for tonights comp dessert!
Grilled S'more Brownie | Created by Diane

RickB

Think outside the box....just for one cook....break your standard faire....

Think about something that you had somewhere else and try to see if you can recreate it...
]

Your preachin to the choir here BP! But it,s getting harder and harder to come up with something new. But I'll keep trying. I think people get to hung up on smoking meat sometimes. There are many ways to cook with pellets. Think of smoke as a condiment, not a ingredient. Like you say..let the imagination run wild.

Last edited:

ACW3

That is the biggest reason I haven't entered the contests as often as I would have liked. I always like to cook something at least a little outside-the-box. While I absolutely love all the cooks other people have been doing, it is those people that "throw us a curve" with at least one part of a meal that catches my attention. You know the ones that you say to yourself, "Why didn't I think of that?" or "Wow, what a different approach!" Like Rick said, "Think of smoke as a condiment, not a ingredient."

Art

muebe

I am not only amazed with the creative ideas I see people here do in the contests but it is also the plating that impresses me. The meal is presented in such a beautiful manner.

ACW3

Sparky,
Open another FT, sit down and relax!! We love what you cook and how you cook it.

Art

Top Bottom