Register your MAK!

MAK DADDY

Registering your grill is fast and easy on the MAK website.
It helps us if you have a warranty issues and insures we send you the right parts.
We have a MAP here in the showroom that we put a pin in for each grill owner too :)

Last edited:

Pappymn

Registering your grill is fast and easy on the MAK website.
It helps us if you have a warranty issues and insures we send you the right parts.
We have a MAP here in the showroom that we put a pin in for each grill owner too :)

Very cool. Great support from great people!

Last edited by a moderator:

MAK DADDY

P1020738_zpsfe19ee84.jpg

SmokinSooner

Cool! Not enough Tulsa, OK, pins though, despite my MAK-praiseworthy speak whenever I get the chance. Considering I use my grill almost weekly, that praise comes often to all within earshot.

SHarpGator

New pin coming in Birmingham, AL. It should be easy to see since there aren't many of us in Alabama. I just ordered last night. I sold my Traeger and anxiously await the delivery guy with my MAK 2 star. In the meanwhile, I am having smoke withdrawal.

SoDakSmokerGolfer

New pin coming in Birmingham, AL. It should be easy to see since there aren't many of us in Alabama. I just ordered last night. I sold my Traeger and anxiously await the delivery guy with my MAK 2 star. In the meanwhile, I am having smoke withdrawal.

Welcome to the forum and the MAK clan... My pin started in South Dakota but its now in Birmingham... So there are at least two of us ;-)

MAK DADDY

Welcome to the MAK Family sharpgator!

We are only missing 2 States, Rhode Island and Vermont, anyone know a future MAK owner in those states :)

SmokinSooner

At the time I bought my MAK to use here in Oklahoma, I was only a year removed from living in Vermont. That's got to count for something... ;)

Top Bottom