Mole chicken chilli.

soupyjones

the weather is finally up to around freezing so I can play this week! January in Canada needs some warmth so I made some Mole chicken chilli. Started with my base stuff that got no Traeger love.
DSC05207_zpsdfc58977.jpg

Got all of that going and left it alone for a few hours. Then I got my veggies and chicken ready to go. I have some bell, Anaheim and Serrano peppers, and my mole rubbed chicken all ready to go.
DSC05208_zps51226911.jpg

On to the Traeger with some Tomatillos for a green salsa.
DSC05209_zps69e0b4d3.jpg

Off and ready to go for a swim.
DSC05210_zps0df09640.jpg

Everybody in!
DSC05213_zpsf2ba2e30.jpg

Got a bowl with some avacado and my tomatillo salsa (that I forgot to take pics of) and a chunk of conbread my wife made.
DSC05216_zps65ac196b.jpg

Add a big glass of milk and it was comfort food 101. Thanks for looking.

soupyjones

Thanks for the nice words guys. That is one of our favorites around here. Scooter the Mole rub I use is almost a kitchen sink rub. It is cocoa powder based with a few kinds of chillies and a few other goodies in it. If you are after the rough recipe send me a message and I will be happy to get it to you.

Kite

Thanks for the nice words guys. That is one of our favorites around here. Scooter the Mole rub I use is almost a kitchen sink rub. It is cocoa powder based with a few kinds of chillies and a few other goodies in it. If you are after the rough recipe send me a message and I will be happy to get it to you.

uummm... what about the rest of us peasants? We like mole.. :)

Top Bottom