Char-Griller Pellet Grill?

zork75

I found this grill on a website. So being the review geek that Iam when I purchase anything I decided to goto the Char-Griller web site and I can't find anything about this grill on there site. So Iam assuming it hadn't been released yet. Was curious if any members from this site knew anything about this grill. The website has a price tag of $799.00 but no reviews. Here is a pic.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

xjeeper

I made one with the pellet burner/digital controller from my small traeger, and $139 Char griller, looks very similar. The link says that it is available in my local lowes, although the last time that I was there they did not have any pellet smokers or pellets.

zork75

I made one with the pellet burner/digital controller from my small traeger, and $139 Char griller, looks very similar. The link says that it is available in my local lowes, although the last time that I was there they did not have any pellet smokers or pellets.

I talked to a Char-Griller Rep yesterday. And this grill will be released late this spring. Iam big fan of there Akorn Kamado you can't beat it for $300.00 so I will also be adding this Pellet grill to my smoker family.

Sent from Galaxy S3

Top Bottom