To all my California Friends

Coastal

Just heard on my local news here in North Carolina, that the California's version EPA is looking to ban all wood fired pits along the beaches, because of all the pollutants burning wood creates. If they go though with this how long until they ban wood fired cooking pits also?

Not meaning to get political. Just giving a heads up.

Big_Jake

Yeah ban natural wood burning instead of cracking down on all the other nasty things we put in the sir.God sometimes I hate living in this state. :mad:

SisInLaw

Just heard on my local news here in North Carolina, that the California's version EPA is looking to ban all wood fired pits along the beaches, because of all the pollutants burning wood creates. If they go though with this how long until they ban wood fired cooking pits also?

Not meaning to get political. Just giving a heads up.

One of my family members is in the middle of this mess. She works for one of our county Supervisors who is very much against banning the fire rings here. The AQMD just voted that they have to be 50' apart, fewer than 700 from a home, etc. But the individuals city councils get to make some of the final votes. So, we'll see.

Top Bottom