Kingsford Kaddy for Pellet Storage

rehab

Everyone was so helpful thought I might contribute. I searched and didn't see anything talking about the kingsford kaddy charcoal container. Just bought one at Home Depot for $12 and I can confirm it holds a 40lb bag of pellets perfectly. Has a good handle and pour opening. They have different sizes but the 24lb one held 40lbs of pellets.

Here's a link to Amazon but it was cheaper at Home Depot. Buddeez Kingsford Kadddy Charcoal Dispenser for 24 lb. Bags Amazon.com : Buddeez Kingsford Kadddy Charcoal Dispenser for 24 lb. Bags : Patio, Lawn & Garden

They look the same as the buckets MAK used to sell, except the plastic is clear on the ones from MAK. I have several and they work great.

Mikes_Meat

I also use the Kinsford Kaddy for my pellets and it holds about 40lbs of pellets. I just started using last week after cleaning the charcoal dust out of it.

TentHunter

Yep, the Kingsford caddies are actually made by a company called Budeez.

What I use are Rubbermaid clear totes with locking lids. The ones I have hold 20 lbs of pellets, stack on top of each other very well, and they're pretty inexpensive to boot.

Top Bottom