Ingredients:
2 cups sliced carrot
1 cup chopped onion
3/4 cup chopped apple
1/2 tsp dried mixed herbs
3/4 cup milk
Salt

Preparation Method:
1. Heat the pressure cooker on a average flame & add chopped onions & dry roast on a medium flame.
2. Add chopped carrot, apple, little salt and 1½ cups of water then mix well & pressure cook for 3 whistles.
3. Open the pressure cooker mixer till smooth.
4. Transfer the mixture into a deep non-stick pan, add the mixed herbs, milk, ½ cup of water, salt and pepper powder, mix well & cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
5. Serve hot.

This recipe is good taste. Try it & share how its turned out.

tuantranbk

Carrot , Apple, Onion Soup Recipe

Ingredients:
2 cups sliced carrot
1 cup chopped onion
3/4 cup chopped apple
3/4 cup milk
Salt

Preparation Method:
1. Heat the pressure cooker on a average flame & add chopped onions & dry roast on a medium flame.
2. Add chopped carrot, apple, little salt and 1½ cups of water then mix well & pressure cook for 3 whistles.
4. Transfer the mixture into a deep non-stick pan, add the mixed herbs, milk, ½ cup of water, salt and pepper powder, mix well & cook on a medium flame for 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
5. Serve hot.

I will try this, hope it's good.

TomHadson

Chilled yogurt, chilli and cucumber soup

This chilled soup recipe is great to serve as a light lunch or summery dinner party starter.

1 cucumber
2 green chillies, deseeded and chopped
2 shallots, chopped
1 large garlic clove, chopped
200ml Greek yogurt
150ml water
Chilli oil

METHOD
01.Halve the cucumber lengthways, scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon (and discard), then coarsely grate.
02.Spoon into a food processor with the chillies, shallots and garlic.
03.Whizz to a paste, then add a the yogurt and whizz again. Season with salt to taste, then add enough water (about 150 ml) to give a soupy consistency.
04.Chill for 1 hour, then divide between 2 bowls. Drizzle with chilli oil, grind over some black pepper and serve.

hariandro001

Ingredients:
2 cups sliced carrot
1 cup chopped onion
3/4 cup chopped apple
3/4 cup milk
Salt

Preparation Method:
5. Serve hot.

Hai!! i tried this one last sunday. But i tried used beetroot instead of carrot. It's come out nice taste.

hariandro001

This chilled soup recipe is great to serve as a light lunch or summery dinner party starter.

1 cucumber
2 shallots, chopped
200ml Greek yogurt
150ml water
Chilli oil

METHOD
01.Halve the cucumber lengthways, scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon (and discard), then coarsely grate.
03.Whizz to a paste, then add a the yogurt and whizz again. Season with salt to taste, then add enough water (about 150 ml) to give a soupy consistency.
04.Chill for 1 hour, then divide between 2 bowls. Drizzle with chilli oil, grind over some black pepper and serve.

@TomHadson Hi...
Thank you for sharing this soup recipe with me i will try this and reply you on the same how it was tasted.

Liam

1 cucumber
2 shallots, chopped
200ml Greek yogurt
150ml water
Chilli oil

METHOD

It looks tasty, but unfortunately, I do not eat onions, I have an allergy to it. Tell me it can be replaced by something?

jackycun

Ingredients:
2 cups sliced carrot
1 cup chopped onion
3/4 cup chopped apple
3/4 cup milk
Salt

Preparation Method:
5. Serve hot.

I have tried this and ... Booom my wife had a question for me about this soup. :D

Top Bottom