Mmmmmm bacon

Achenaton

Hi all new here. Looking for a good bacon recipe.I am using a traeger grill. I have tried twice. First time I had a bad recipe. To much salt. Second time turned out well, but I cut it to thick. Looking for a good recipe. Don't want to do maple bacon. I have only done wet curing. Also I am using tender quick from morton. So I am kind of limited on recipes. Looking for a peppered bacon recipe. Tia.

Chef Anjana

Follow these steps achenaton to get delicious Oven Baked Pepper Bacon,
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange bacon slices in 2 jelly roll or shallow roasting pans, overlapping the lean edge of each slice with the fat edge of the next. Evenly sprinkle pepper over bacon slices. Place pans on 2 oven racks and bake 25 minutes, switching pans between upper and lower racks halfway through the baking, or until bacon is golden brown and crisp. Transfer bacon to paper towels to drain; keep warm.

hariandro001

Hi all new here. Looking for a good bacon recipe.I am using a traeger grill. I have tried twice. First time I had a bad recipe. To much salt. Second time turned out well, but I cut it to thick. Looking for a good recipe. Don't want to do maple bacon. I have only done wet curing. Also I am using tender quick from morton. So I am kind of limited on recipes. Looking for a peppered bacon recipe. Tia.

Hi i just read your pots and i hope my answer will give you what you expected. Try and temme whether it was up to ur expectation.

Ingredients:

1 lb thick sliced bacon
brown sugar
fresh cracked black pepper

Directions:

Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
Put the bacon on a rack over a roasting pan.
Lightly sprinkle the bacon with brown sugar& the black pepper.
Bake approx 15 minutes or until done.
It should be golden& crispy.
Serve really hot.

Top Bottom