What's up?

bflodan

I haven't been on in forever. Thought I'd check in today and it seems like this is not the same place it used to be. Any of the old faces around anymore?

bflodan

BP, how's it going? Waiting on a couple parts for the MAK. Should be up and going soon. I noticed you need a subscription for photobucket. What are you using now? I agree, let's get some stuff posted again!

jimsbarbecue

Most forums have slow down. I think social media Facebook instagram snap chat is so fast to use that we sometimes take the easy route. Great for that day but hard to reference like you can in a forum.

I'm still trolling here. LOL

I know I'm cooking a lot but forget to take pics or when I remember it's too late. Also, I most of the time cook the usual...ribs, chicken, brisket, ABT's. So nothing out of the ordinary that anybody would go goo-goo ga-ga over. LOL. I Still love this forum and all the knowledge and great people that are on it!!

Happy Cooking to All!!

bflodan

i agree. I pretty much have been making the same few things lately. I miss the contests. They got me thinking outside the box. Made so much great stuff on the MAK.

Quadman750

well people stopped posting and commenting..its actually picking up post some food lets get it started

I'll start it off.

fxbCkfx.jpg

Big Poppa

Administrator
Here is what it is:
What Jim said...faebook and insta are killing forums
But.the forum is a great resource for newbies who are learning and searching on google THey lurk and dont sign up
THe regulars stop commenting when someone posted food pics....I stopped posting...I would get 400 views and not a single comment

Quad just posted tons of pics and he has 201 views and Im the only one who has commented

Top Bottom