MAK 2 Star TC Testing

MAK DADDY

I need a couple folks who obsess over pit temps to test a new roaming TC (temperature probe) kit I have developed.
It requires removing the old TC, drilling a couple holes in your grill and attaching a bracket to hold the roaming TC and connecting back to the Pellet Boss. The Kit will come with instructions, all parts and a drill bit.

Must have a 2 Star for now.

Email me @ [email protected]

rwalters

Got my roaming probe installed this morning. Very clever and well thought out design. Look forward to putting it to the test. Is there a maximum temp that it can handle? In other words, if I have the Pellet Boss set to 450° (that’s the hottest I typically cook) when grilling AND using the MAK sear grates... should I be able to place it on the sear grate?

MAK DADDY

Got my roaming probe installed this morning. Very clever and well thought out design. Look forward to putting it to the test. Is there a maximum temp that it can handle? In other words, if I have the Pellet Boss set to 450° (that’s the hottest I typically cook) when grilling AND using the MAK sear grates... should I be able to place it on the sear grate?

Yes, for testing purposes please use it on the grate for your high temp cooks, we need to see if the cable can handle the heat.

Are you going to add this in the Tech Talk section to discuss where the TC's are going and what the details are in doing this?

Just thought it might be a good topic to post

Thanks

MAK DADDY

Are you going to add this in the Tech Talk section to discuss where the TC's are going and what the details are in doing this?

Just thought it might be a good topic to post

Thanks

Great idea, I will do that once we have gone through the initial testing phase.

sschorr

I’m hoping it gets delivered today, install tomorrow and test on a small-ish pork butt on Thursday. Oh boy!

Top Bottom