Second post

ADC

I guess my first post was deleted. Sold my GMG and had a new grill. New grill had some issues so I am looking for a new pellet smoker.

TentHunter

Welcome to the forum! There are a few really good pellet grill brands out now. If you want a truly great pellet grill/smoker, you should at least take a serious look at the MAKs. You are, without a doubt, going to pay a little more, but you will also be getting your money's worth. They lead the market in innovation and quality.

mcschlotz

Welcome aboard! +1 on the MAK. They are the best in the industry. Yup they cost a bit more but the advantage is you won't be caught in the mode of buying cheap, replacing to get something better only to then find you need something even better. That process will end up costing you more than if you bought the MAK to begin with. Ergo the saying: buy once cry once.

ADC

I have/had a MAK (arrived 12/7/18 and it will be leaving by end of 2018). I disagree with you on quality. I have GMG and looking to step up. Ruled out Yoder so far. Going back to take a look at Memphis, Myron Mixon, Blaz'n Grill right now. I agree with everyone on buying quality.
Thanks

Just wondering what you didn't like about the MAK and especially in the quality area?? Did you have a 1 star or 2 star?

Thanks

ADC

2 Star. This thread was titled because my first post disappeared. So, I better be careful of what I type here because it will be censored.
I will explain it to you in an email if you want to know. adc(dot)1123(at)gmail(dot)com

TentHunter

2 Star. This thread was titled because my first post disappeared. So, I better be careful of what I type here because it will be censored.
I will explain it to you in an email if you want to know. adc(dot)1123(at)gmail(dot)com

Sorry, but that's not a fair statement. We do not censor honest discussion of pellet smoking/grilling related things. You can discuss anything (preferably pellet-related). The only thing we ask, is since this forum is sponsored solely by Big Poppa Smokers, please do not post where to buy the types of products which BPS sells. This is very clearly stated in the forum rules.

Also, some forums allow for selling personal items on their forum, and some do not. Again, because this forum is sponsored by BPS, we do not provide for personal items to be sold here.

Your first post was listing a grill for sale. We get a lot of folks, who come in and their first and only post is trying to sell something. That's simply not the purpose of this forum.

ADC

Point taken. I bought a MAK 2 that was brand new and purchased from Big Poppa Smokers the end of November 2018. I have not posted anything about my experience. I gave my email to wolverines in case they wanted to reach me directly.

Top Bottom