Hey BIg Poppa Here

Big Poppa

Administrator
SO we have grand plans for this forum....then covid hit and we are just buried...Im going to try to post a little and try to keep up with the spammers!

Let me start by asking if you still have to use photobucket to post pics? its been so long!

mcschlotz

Hey Poppa, I don't use photobucket. The insert image from computer doesn't work, at least for me. It allows me to select from my computer but then just sits there. On a Mac using Chrome. Needless to say I just don't post photos because of this. I would like to see implemented a simple drag and drop into the quick reply box. Many many sites support this.

sschorr

I do not use Photobucket either. I think they changed their support of "free" photo sharing and many forums have moved away from PB, and allowing members to insert or attach photos.

Big Poppa

Administrator
SO we are looking at new forum software for here and Drumsmoking.com V BUlletin is done no support. Anybody have any tips of a forum you enjoy and what the software is? Thanks

sschorr

The Pit, the paid member site of Amazingribs.com, uses